I just had a brilliant idea! I’m going to read 6-8 books and other reading material within six weeks. I don’t think I’ve read that many within a six week period ever– not even when I was in High School. The most I can do now is read one book in six weeks. What a challenge this would be! So here’s my plan:
- Read as many items from a variety of formats (see below) within this term
- Post my reviews in this blog as well as on Amazon and other sites
- Reward myself with a nice gift if I complete it
- Repeat next year if successful
Formats to choose from:
- Magazines (from start to finish)
- Picture books
9 Comments Add yours
Reading projects are always fun, but I don’t think I have ever read a magazine back to back (despite the fact I have read hundreds of books!).
I’ve never done a reading project before so this will be a test of my discipline. Magazine should be fun and easy. Books take a little longer to complete.
Thank you! Watch this space for the coming reviews….